Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Some thoughts for the day.

I have a few things I would like to throw out there today!
-First of all, I could not be more excited that Heidi finally joined the blogging world! YAHOO!
-Even though you don't get what you paid for, book buy backs were today, got to love that.
-Brooke left for Italy today, Annie and Whitney move home Monday, that means Monday night I go home to a completely empty apartment!:(
-I go to New York in 17 days.
- Jake wears a smaller shirt size then me! (I blame In-n-Out and Cafe Rio!) Come to think of it both of my "BIG" brothers are smaller then me! Weird!
-St. George has officially the best weather ever! (For now a least)
-SLC has had the longest, coldest, weirdest weather ever.
-Breaking up and staying broken up is insanely hard!
-School is done for the semester.
-I have the best family EVER!!!!
-Amy is the queen of comments, and Jamie comments on everyones but mine. (unless she is telling me to update!)
-In-n-Out has the best milkshakes ever.
To sum things up, life is WONDERFUL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to comment.

Ok, this is my new favorite post ever. I love that I got a shout out (even though you were calling me out). I love the comment about shirt sizes. You never fail to make me laugh. Sorry you'll have an empty house soon.

Anonymous said...

i'd like to participate in your poll, but i need to see a current pic of your hair in order to make an educated decision.

brooke said...

Jamie, I wouldn't look at any of the pictures on my blog! Becuase I'm bald in all of them! :)

Amy said...

Oh, I am glad I am the queen of something. I loved this post! And I was laughing at the shirt comment too. But don't worry, I am bigger than Trent too!

Anonymous said...

Brooke, your dumb. In your pics your always hugging someone or it's in a pony. I want a good, clear pic that's straight on.

donna<3 said...

yeah i know winston! he just won SBO. how do you know him