Brooke and I as excited as ever to be at In-N-Out!
The trademark crossed plam trees.
The some of the first In-N-Out burger Utah shirts. (yes I did get one)
The best Yellow arrow you could ever see!Today was a wonderful day! I went to In-N-Out Burger in St. George Utah! Yesterday it opened, so Brooke (who I work with) and I went there for lunch today. The wait wasn't bad at all, they brought in employees from all of there other locations, so they were quick! We ordered, got our food, and sat down in 15 minutes. Oh my gosh.... so good! Being there I couldn't help but feel like I was on vacation. I got one of the first In-N-Out burger Utah shirts! It was a very exciting occasion! Now everyone needs to come down and visit, and share this wonderful new establishment with me. I am the first Jensen to live in the same city as an In-N-Out Burger!
3 comments:
Can't wait to get down there and get a hamburger, fries, and shake!! The countdown begins!
Mmmm... Double Double, fries, and a shake. It sounds so good. I am told that in August I have a conference for work in Las Vegas. I think I will be there for a week. We will need to hook up for some In-N-Out goodness!
I'm excited for you. I must say I'm not too jealous seeing as I don't dive into a burger too often. I am jealous of your shirt however. Those are the best!
Post a Comment