Friday, April 25, 2008

My Oakley


Today is my niece Oakley's birthday, so I thought I would blog about the many reasons I love her!
-She is one of the littlest people I know.
-She is always so excited to see me.
-The cute way she talks.
-How is always trying to keep up with "the boys".
-She is always dressed cuter then me.
-Her hair after she wakes up.
-"NO!"
-"Luv you"
-She could probably beat up her brothers.
-Sassiest 2 year old I know.
-"I ready to go"
-She is my first niece.
-How much she loves Pampa. (Grandpa Brad)
-How she says everything.
-How could you not love this girl!
The list could go on forever, but these are just a few. I hope she has a wonderful birthday, and a fun Tinkerbell party! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OAKS!
(This is my favorite picture of me and Oakley, if you couldn't already tell.)

3 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE this post! And I love your list. I love that picture of you two. I have a ton of others I need to send you! Thanks for calling her today and wishing her a Happy BDay!

Jill Clark said...

I love all those things you said about her! She is so cute and I love that picture as well, candid pictures are so fun! I think you should be a little jealous that I get to live with this cute girl! I love watching the cute things she does every day!

Annie said...

She is SO cute! I also love that picture of you two - darling. Happy Birthday Oakley!