Friday, April 25, 2008

Benja

"Team Brooke"
"Brooke Sandwich"
Benja
The past and present DFCU branch.


Brooke Birkland has been at our branch for 3 years, although we have only been here together for 8 months, we have gotten extremely close. Yesterday was Brooke's last day. :(
So Wednesday night a bunch of us went to Benjas (a St. George favorite) to have a farewell dinner. It was a lot of fun. I have such a fun branch, I love most everyone I work with, and their spouses. Even though only three of us weren't married we had a lot of fun. It's sad that Brooke will be gone, and Jeff isn't to far behind her. Our branch just won't be the same. So this is my formal goodbye and ode to Brooke. I going to miss her like crazy, and "Team Brooke" will still live on!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Work is sooo much better when you like the people you work with. Glad you had a good night and sorry your loosing part of your sandwich.
Oh, and I am loving ALL the posts. Keep it up!

Brooke B said...

This is so sweet I feel so special. Guess what I can look at this on my new phone lol yay I miss ya already!

Anonymous said...

You're so cute. I love you and think you're funny. Now update!!!