
This is my newest niece Annie. We haven't had much time to get to know each other, but she still really likes me. Anyone down in St. George knows how excited I was when I bought this outfit for her. (I'm pretty sure I showed everyone that I know down here.) Well this is her in it, could she be any cuter!?!!?!? Probably not! Anyways I just wanted everyone to see how cute she is, especially in her outfit!
5 comments:
She is such a cutie and I really love the outfit you picked out! Good taste!
Yes, I think she does like you... But she likes me better! Ha, ha (see my blog post:
http://jakejensen.blogspot.com/2008/03/in-brief.html
Jake, Annie and I had a little talk, and she totally likes me better! ;)
I'm so flattered you put her on your blog. Cutest outfit. Love, love it! You're the best aunt. Maybe you can be her favorite aunt and Jake can be a favorite uncle. Cheers!
Hey, you're coming to NYC? If you have room in your schedule, we'd love to have you out!
Post a Comment