Thursday, April 10, 2008
Soap Box
The more I've read about the Texas raid of the FDLS compound the more and more disgusted I become with this so called "religion"! It makes me so mad that the keep playing the "Freedom of Religion" card so they get away with child rape! No where in the consititution does it say it's okay to break the law if its part of your religion! Even still I don't think that they can use the freedom of religion card, becuase these 14, 15, 16 girls are forced to have sex with these absolutely disgusting old men! Where is the freedom in that! Everyone knows the sick twisted things that are going on inside of these polygamy groups, I don't know how the government can keep turing there attention from it! I think GOOD for Texas that they are doing something about it! I think Utah needs to get the same idea and do something. The more I read the more sick and sick I get! Sorry I'm on my soap box, but I had to vent some where!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AMEN SISTA!! HALLELUJAH!
It really is disgusting and something should have been done a LONG time ago.. Does your anger today have anything to do with the fact that we never have our managers here at work??? WEIRD!
Good thing SG has "Team Brooke"
Not at all! I love never having managers here! Actually by this point my just used to it!
I couldn't agree with you more! It makes me sick too.
Post a Comment