I'm coming to you live from Salt Lake City. Yes folks the move has been made. The last couple of days have been such a whirl wind of emotions. It was very bitter sweet leaving St. George, but I'm so excited for this new chapter of life! It's exciting to think about starting off fresh, it's just sad to see another chapter of life close. Leaving work was so hard, the St. George branch has been like my little family for the last two years. I was most sad to say goodbye to Shaleigh, she has been such a good friend to me. I already miss her like crazy! Enough about the sad part. I'm home and I'm so excited about it. I know things won't be perfect, but how exciting to be at the beginning?

This was my desk at DFCU, it's now empty. Sad.... I cried.

The memories in this room! Trust me there's a lot. It was sad to see it empty.

This was the lovely mess I came home to. Jill was nice and came out and hung out with me last night while I attempted to unpack. It was fun to have some time with her.
*
**
****
**
*
Not to forget Bradley. It had been two weeks since we had seen each other, and he knew this move was a bitter sweet one. So the cute boy had this BEAUTIFUL HUGE bouquet of flowers on my dresser. Guys he's pretty sweet!

These are them. They are absolutely beautiful, I think they have just about every kind of flower in there, and they smell divine! Thanks Bradley!
I know that sooner or later it's going to hit me that I'm really home, and the newness of it all will wear off. I was so blessed with the time I had in St. George and all of the wonderful people I was able to meet, especially Shaleigh. I'm excited to see what life has in store for me! Now I just need to find a job. Any suggestion, advice, connections?
9 comments:
I guess I am out of the loop. I had no idea you were coming home last night. I guess that is what I get living with in the bubble that is life with the boys.
Brooke! I wish the best for you up here! Glad to have you back in the 801...haha
I am going to be sad when i go in there and you are not there :(
Good Luck B.J.!!
Keep in touch :)
Hooray! Don't take this rainy weather as indication that SL isn't happy to have you back.
As for jobs, there's always the D.i.
Joking...!
Cute flowers. How sweet is that? Love that your back and it was fun to see you today!
Welcome home Brooke. It will be so good to see you more often.
Welcome home! When are you going to come see me?????
Don't be sad. Look at the little bed you left behind and look at the HUGE bed you have to fall asleep in every night. What a hook up. I know I won't be going in to see Christian anymore because secretly I was coming in to see you but you won't be there and I for sure won't be coming in to see barbie. WHY DID YOU LEAVE US????? Kylee is already going through Brooke withdrawls
haha i love it..my room looks just like that to. Well yours looks nice and clean now i am sure, unlike mine haha. Miss your face!
Post a Comment