Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cabin Fever!

We made our first trek up to the cabin this past weekend. As always it provided LOTS, nay TONS, of cleaning, 4-wheeling, family, fun, and WAY to much eating! We were only up there for a night but it was a blasty blast. Jamie and I even faced a courageous battle against 30 angry hornets. Yes, folks we came away on top. I don't have many pictures, but I think theses ones say it all.
Even though it was cold, the kiddos couldn't get enough of the 4-wheelers.
This is what I get for being a smart alec. Amy was trying to get her kids to eat and asked them what shape pancake they wanted, me being a smart alec informed Amy I would like a stegosaurus. Amy truly is wonder woman folks.... for breakfast I ate a stegosaurus. How many people do you know that have done that?!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Amy is Wonder Woman--love her! Love you too, Doll. Looks like you had fun at the cabin.

Love my hair girl. Her info:

Melissa Baez
Cell: 801-792-3299
Salon Ti
8031 South 700 East
Bldg in the rear

You may have to leave a few messages before she calls you, but mention you're my niece. Helps to know people you know.

Amy said...

Ha! I really can't believe you posted that picture of your pancake! It makes me laugh!

And I love that picture of you guys on the four wheelers too. Very cute. Thanks for hanging out with us this weekend! As always, you are the life of the party!

Anonymous said...

Dear life-of-the-party
Glad you're having a good life eating stengosaurus pancakes. I missed seeing you at the Swim Club--another time I guess. LOL

Anonymous said...

Life of the party - check. Warrior against mad, swarming hornets - check. Funnest Merry Maid partner - check. You do it all my friend. Love scouring the cabin with you - I would have DIED doing it alone. Love you, love you!

Next year, we're exempt from the spring cleaning...

Preston and Alex said...

baaaaa-roooke how the heck are ya! so the big day is july 1st! Would you want to come? Id love to see ya there! your darling....

Preston and Alex said...

uh..duh i would love to have the brooke jensen come! of course! email me your address ok....
ahansen2009@live.com
xoxo
{A}lex