Friday, May 29, 2009

Food for Thought!


I had a few thoughts and experiences yesterday I felt like blogging about, none of them are really remotely serious. I guess this could be more one of my "Brooke's Thoughts" post. (Haven't done one of these in ages.)
-See the picture of me? Yesterday for my new job I had to go get my employee picture taken. I felt like I was back in middle school, I found myself changing and changing do and undoing my hair, everything you do for a cheesy year book picture, all for an employee picture?! I'll be the first to make fun of myself...I don't know why I cared so much, this is how I ended up, not bad, but...Why am I so weird?!
-I got a parking ticket at school yesterday. Those dang schools try to make an easy buck where ever they can! Losers!
-Have you seen those people who "protest" out side of their place of employment and just stand there with usually two people with a sign that says "Shame on (insert company name)! Labor Dispute!" They make me laugh every time, I hope they get what they want. Also is there a company that just makes a generic protest sign!? HA!
-I'm taking Math this summer, and Lulu legit is my teacher! (for those of you who know who she is...). Math is hard enough to learn in English, let alone in Lulu....
-I know I'm behind the times, but I just discovered Pandora, LOVE IT!
-I've almost been home from SG for a month, it feels like that part of my life is just a dream... How weird it's over.
-I seriously can't remember the last time I was this happy! Isn't life great!?
-I have the world's best friends....which brings me to my next thought.....
-Yesterday was Bridget's birthday, and boy did we party! Ok not really, but being with all my girl friends plus Andy did make me realize how lucky I am to have the friends that I do. There was 6 of us that were connected at the hip through high school. We have all graduated (even me!) and gone away to school, but we have all been able to keep in touch and stay close.
-Bridget and I have lived a block away our whole lives but we have always liked each other. However we have been been BFF's since 8th grade.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGE!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get some honorable mention somewhere in your post. Tear.

You look freaking hot in your employee picture. Looks like all your fretting paid off.

And I'm loving you being in SLC too.

Happy Birthday to Bridget.

Jill Clark said...

I love your thought posts, you should do those more often.

I am glad you are so happy and loving life up here! I'm sure loving that you are up here!

Amy said...

First I want to lick my computer screen and hopefully get a taste of that molten lava cake. How could you post a picture of that beauty and expect me not to go crazy for one?!?

Second, I do love the outcome of your employee pic. I don't know why you worry, you (along with ALL the Jensen girls) are so photo genic. I could even do your hair and you would look pretty in a picture.

Third, I am glad you are back as well. It is nice to have so much Brooke time.

Fourth, welcome back thought posts. Welcome back.

Shannon said...

Look on the bright side - maybe your Math teacher will give you some new material for Lulu! Or maybe she'll give you "special price" for an A. But tell no one.

hbentley said...

The birthday dinner looks fun. I only see four of the six. I guess we can all understand where their priorities are. Nothing more important than friends getting together to have a little birthday meal.