Thursday, May 7, 2009

I had a nice day...

I had a dash of Brooke.....
And a full dose of this guy!....
Pretty good day if you ask me!
P.S. He's pretty cute, right?!
*
**
*
I'm off to get my wisdom teeth out in the morning, pretty nervous.... WISH ME LUCK!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good Luck! Enjoy the next few days of eating just ice cream!

Cute pics too!

Annie said...

Your comment on my blog may have been my favorite ever. And, how is it that you Jensen girls are all so amazingly photogenic? You're all beautiful and every picture of you is so darn cute.

You look happy with the boy. love that.

We should definitely have an Idol party. Did you hate this week as much as I did? Poor Danny Gokey was awful. Hate Adam more every time I see him. Sad that Allison is gone and Kris was only ok. What did you think?

xo

Anonymous said...

Hope having your wisdom teeth out doesn't change your appearance--you have such good looking teeth and cute smile!