I hope the worst is behind me. Yesterday at 9:45 am I got four impacted (I believe that's the term) widsdom teeth taken out. Yes, I was put under which made things better. It's been just over 24 hours and I'm so sick of my current mouth situation. I was so nervous yesterday going into my appointment, as soon as I got back into the O.R. they got me right onto the laughing gas, HEAVEN! After that everything is kind of a blur.
Movies I've watched:
-Beauty and The Beast
-Charlot's Web
-Enchanted
-Undercover Blues
-The Kid
I know you would think I was a 6 year old! So everyone please keep updating your blogs it's a great pass time for me.
*As a side note I did write this post while on lortab, so if it doesn't make sense I'm sorry! :)
4 comments:
Ok so that is really really sad and I feel HORRIBLE for you. If it makes you feel any better I went into the credit union today and barbie was trying to be all cute with Kylee and she just started screaming. She totally misses you and so do I. I think that girl is a big flirt and needs to be biotched slapped.
"My name is Morte!"
Love you movie choice! And I love your swollen face. I am sorry you are in your currect state, but you are still beautiful! Can't wait to see you in real life! Should I bring you a Jamba Juice tonight so you don't feel bad watching us all eat at the BBQ?
Hang in there, Brooke; you only have to go through this misery once. Your eyes are still big and beautifu, even though you hid your wonderful smile!
hey itleast your face was nice and flushed, bringing a nice "blush" look to it. =) haha. So sorry babe. I was told I didnt have any wisdom teeth, than when I got my braces off my dr noticed one but it wasnt coming in.. soooo im hoping I dont have to get it out. eeeek.!
Post a Comment