(This was at Jill's Birthday celebration on Friday)
Well I'm home, and I'm absolutely loving it! I've had so much fun with the time I've been able to spend with my family, and with my Bradley. Being home is so surreal and I'm just wanting for it to really sink in that I'm not going back to St. George. I finally have my room unpacked, the hunt for a job started today. I don't have anything yet, but I'm very hopeful that something will work out. Being home will come with it's up's and down's but I couldn't be more excited for it all. If anyone has ANY advice or knowledge of a job PLEASE let me know! Thanks All. Peace!
(Sorry for yet another "Moving Post")
5 comments:
Hey brooke...you could have my job but it wouldnt be til the first of july! let me know if your interested!
I am glad you back! The zoo was fun today! Thanks for thinking of it and thanks for helping with kids!
Welcome Back Brooke!! i AM GLAD YOU ARE HOME. yOU ARE SUCH A DREAM. i LOVE THAT YOU ALWAYS CAN MAKE ME LAUGH.
Welcome Home!! We need to go to lunch or something! And... get married already :)
Love having you home. You are the life of the par-tay.
And if anyone lets me out in public with my hair that freaking big, I'll die. What the heck?
Post a Comment