Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm Blessed


Living home has far exceeded my expectations. Things aren't perfect, but I feel so blessed with all that I have. Tonight I'm especially thankful for my sister Jamie. I got to sleepover at her house last night and spend ALL day with her and her Annie. I feel so blessed to have a sister that I love so much and loves me the same way back. I don't mean to single any one sister out, but today I especially needed some sisterly love. Last night I faced a hard decision with a painful outcome, being with Jamie today was just what I needed. I was so over whelmed and thankful for the love and concern she showed for me today.

So Jame, thanks a million! I love you! Thanks for the entertainment today, just what I needed! Please give Miss Annie a message....

"Much to good for children!" :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how nice are you?! Thanks for making ME feel so good. You are honestly a barrel of laughs ALL THE TIME! I don't know how you do it.

And I'm soooo glad you closed with that quote. Ever since you left I forgot what it was exactly. LOL!!! So funny!!!

Loved being with you. Loved having you all to myself for an entire day. Love you to pieces!

Now get your butt back over here!

Anonymous said...

And PS, I love your new blog layout.

Preston and Alex said...

brooke. it is ridiculous how completely gorgeous you are.

xoxo
alex