Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Something New

I got new bedding today, and I'm pretty excited about it. I don't have a before picture of my bedding but it looks about the same minus the green. I know it looks a lot similar but there is just something magical about new, clean white linens. I really like how the green ties into the room. I'm aware the bedding just furthers the girlieness of the room, but I love it! :) Cheers to new bedding!
*P.S. We found the bedding at T.J. Maxx, which in my book makes it even better! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute. Love TJ Maxx.

Anonymous said...

Room looks lovely enough to call home. Keep us up to date on everything--we love your blog!!

Lenice said...

Love the bedding. I can't tell if it is a duvet over or a comforter. Very feminine!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it too, but will you please stop blogging about home stuff and blog about your life instead.

Geez

PS - Nice work on the pillows!