What I was doing....
10 years ago: I was 9, my biggest worry was if I would be picked for kick ball at Park Lane Elementary.
5 years ago: I was 14, and I'm pretty sure I thought the world revolved around me!
5 months ago: It was the start of a new semester all my friends were here, I had a boyfriend, it was getting close to National Brooke day!
5 things on my to do list:
-Get all of my pictures from my camera onto a disk.
-Get packed for SLC.
-Clean my room. (it is in some serious need of attention)
-Go pay on my credit card at Zion's.
-Find out when Brad is for sure calling.
5 snacks I enjoy:
-Oreo's (double stuffed) and milk.
-Coldstone, cake batter ice cream with raspberries and coconut.
-Chips and Salsa. (this is an Annie and Brooke all time favorite)
-Diet Coke.
-Funfetti cake.
5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
-Pay off any debt.
-Buy anything I wanted in New York.
-Buy a house in Fiji. (I would also have a private jet to get me there)
-Save some.
-Take my family on a fun trip.
5 of my bad habits:
-Blogging at work. (HEE thats what I'm doing right now)
-Drinking to much Diet Coke.
-Biting my finger nails.
-Justification.
-Throwing my own pitty parties!
5 places I have lived:
-Sandy, UT
-St. George, UT
-
-
-
5 jobs I've had:
-Tasty's (best job ever!)
-Zupas (YUCK)
-Buckle (great employee discount)
-Black Tie (probably my most favorite job)
-Deseret First Credit Union.
5 things people don't know about me:
-I really like to cook.
-When I'm having a bad day Cafe Rio is my cure all!
-I love getting radom texts from people I haven't talked to in forever!
-I really do like my job.
-I don't really like ice cream.
5 people I tag:
-Jen
-Tiffany
-Amber
-Amber
-Laura
2 comments:
Kick ball at Park Lane? Funny stuff. Doesn't the world still revolve around you?
We can't wait to see you this weekend (the whole Neider crew). I'm going to come to girls night with bells on. Annie is still deciding what she's going to do. This is going to be big!
I love cake batter ice cream from cold stone! I have never known anyone else that has liked it. Fun tag!
Post a Comment