Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Roomies!

As most of you know this was my last weekend with my roomies. Annie and Whitney aren't just my roommates but my bestest best friends! We worked like crazy today to get our apartment clean, and to get packed up. We had a lot of fun in the process. We had two photo shoots, one cleaning, we needed pictures with "The List", and one at Chili's waiting for a table. We had a fun night together, we had to go out with a bang. We went to dinner at Chili's and then we went and saw Made of Honor. (so cute!) I'm going to miss Whitney and Annie like CRAZY! I've had so much fun with them this past year. Saying goodbye is going to be hard tomorrow, but I have the best memories ever with these two awesome girls. (plus Brooke) Here is just a glimpse into our weekend together, we had fun! Sorry there are so many pictures, I just couldn't narrow them down!
Chili's photo shoot!
"Michelle"
Creepin'
Kissy Kissy Kissy!
Two of my very most favorite people!!!!


"The List"
These are the ugliest faces we knew how to make! It was rough, being ugly has never come easy for us!;)
I don't even know what to say about the photo.
Cleaning out our rooms went well.
What do I even say about this photo?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way fun pics. I'm working on my update today. Love that we always call each other out on updating. Where is the yellow shirt from? I think I love it.

Amy said...

Jealous of the Chilis dinner, not so jealous of the cleaning. Funny pictures!