Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New York City, here we come....

4 Days left until my big adventure in New York City begins! I can't wait to experience everything that this city has to offer, from sight seeing, to famous food, to shopping, and Broadway, and all that falls in between! I've never even be to a big city like this one, and I can hardly wait! I'm traveling with the world's best travel partner, my mother! To everyone reading this.... THIS IS GOING TO BE BIG!!!!!

5 comments:

Jill Clark said...

I'm a little hurt you didn't include me in your list of travel partners.

This is going to be so much fun! I can't believe it is coming up so soon!

Amy said...

You guys are going to have a blast! But not as much fun as you are going to have the last two days when I am with you!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys, but especially you since you haven't been there before. This really is going to be BIG. And you're right, you couldn't be traveling with a better partners. Fun, fun FUN! I want to hear EVERYTHING when you guys get back.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys, but especially you since you haven't been there before. This really is going to be BIG. And you're right, you couldn't be traveling with a better partners. Fun, fun FUN! I want to hear EVERYTHING when you guys get back.

Jacob said...

Sight seeing... I can provide that.
Famous food... you know I fit the bill when it comes to finding good food.
Broadway shows... I already have your tickets.
Shopping... well, I think you are on your own there.

I can't wait to see you.