Thursday, May 8, 2008

Right on the money.

I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago!



You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



Jill and I must be working for the same busy company! I would have to say that is right on the money!
I just decided to make this a tag. I tag Jamie, Heidi, Jenny, Jake, and Amy. Anyone else feel free!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A raging bull, huh? I'm not exactly sure what that's supposed to mean.

You're the freak. It takes me so long to post because I'm always nursing when I check everyone's blogs.

I just love you so much that I have to really think through what I'm going to say...

LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

ps - we missed you last night.

Amy said...

Wasn't there some joke about you being a bull in Disney World?

Kirstin said...

Hey, you look pretty cool and interesting to me! Since there's no password to log in your site I'd be happy to comment on your blogs--not that you want it. But if Jamie's slackin' I'll pull some of her weight. You are tooooooootally rockin'! :) You and me friends forever. Circle yes or no. Don't let Mike or Jamie tell you about me. None of it's true.