Thursday, May 15, 2008

BEST FAMILY EVER!


Today as I have been at work reading everyones blogs, I have been so overwhelmed with the love that each sibling has for one another! From a Happy Birthday post, to funny comments, to giving someone a pat on the back, or being a voice of reason, all the way to consoling advice. We are so lucky to have each other! Even though I live 250 miles away from everyone, I feel so connected. I love that the siblings are always so excited to see each other's new posts, and the bond we have through the blogging world! I will be the first to admit that this is a little cheesy, but I just wanted everyone to know, I have the BEST FAMILY EVER!

4 comments:

Jill Clark said...

I totally agree, we really are so lucky! I don't know what life would be like without a close family.

hbentley said...

We do have the best family. We are not perfect, although I think the Bentley crew is pretty close!!! You guys are my best friends. I love that we all want to be together. It is truely a blessing.

Amy said...

Love the Jensen fam! I have always wanted a sister and when I married Trent I got 5!!! And, well, another great brother and another great set of parents. Like I said before. I couldn't ask for better in-laws! See you next week in New York!!!

Anonymous said...

We really are blessed to share such good relationships with each other. Nice post!