I finally got to come home and visit the family! It has been so much fun being at home with the people I love most! Brandt and I drove up Friday as soon as we were done with work. Brandt was pretty entertaining so the drive went by fast. Saturday morning Brooke and I went to Rich's Bagels and did a little shopping. It was so much fun to see her after 11 days of not only not seeing each other but not even talking! I went out to Jamie and Mike's house to become better friends with little Annie! I haven't seen much of her since her arrival, so it was so fun to get to spend some "best friend" time together. After Jamie and Mike's I spent the afternoon at Dodee's for her birthday party. It was so much fun to see cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, family friends, and siblings! Then the girls headed off to Training Table for dinner, so good, they really need to put one in St. George. (we missed Jenny and Heidi) After dinner I went to Andy's house and got to see all of my buds from SLC. It's so much fun to be able to see and spend time with my favorite people. Sunday was church, as shown in the pictures me, Jenny, and Jill got a lot out of it! I still get to go talk to Brad today, and have the whole family (except Jake) are coming out to dinner. So there is still way more fun to be had! Thanks so much to everyone who lets me come and vist them, and spends time with me while I'm here! I really couldn't miss any of you more then I already do! (I'm still up in SLC right now, I just needed to do this from my parent's computer because I don't have one) Anyways here are the few pictures I took from this weekend!





3 comments:
I love you! I am so glad you came to Salt Lake!
Cutest pics of Annie. Thanks for loving her so much. It was so fun to have you over yesterday. Annie was the happiest baby ever since she got to hang out with you. Those pics are too cute!
Love that you're taking pics during church!
Last night was fun. Thanks for arranging a girls dinner. Cute pictures of Annie!
Post a Comment