I have been in SLC for the past week "working". I have a lot of time to spend with my best friends. Believe it or not it's been kind of hard being around them. It's so hard knowing that they will all be up here together, while I'm the only one away. Despite that, we had so much fun this past week together, my friends never cease to have fun doing literally ANYTHING!!! Tuesday night we played ultimate frisbee, I'm sorry no pictures from that, but it was a lot of fun. Wednesday we went to Jump on It. It's a warehouse that has a ton of tramps in it, it was so much fun, and a surpriselying good workout. Thursday night we went 80's dancing at Area 51, we all dressed up, it was so much fun!!! Friday night we had a BBQ pool party at Andy's house. I have been so lucky to have the amazing friends that I do! Good friends truly are a blessing. Although I know I have much learning to do this summer, I'm going to miss spending the summer with my best friends. It's hard knowing what I'm missing out on, but I wouldn't trade this past week for anything!! Thanks to all of my wonderful friends.
We barley met the weight limit!!
Socks and tramps are a bad idea!
We hope to be in the circus someday! Dream BIG!
Andy loved that I was representing Skyline, so he felt the need to document it.
80's night! We were lookin' fly!
Me and Andy, I know, I know, I look really cute.
The whole crew, we were quite the sight to behold.
Meagan, need I say more?!
3 comments:
Love the 80s outfights! Looks like you had a great week up here! See you tonight!
Your pics of that shirt just don't do it justice. That shirt was quite the site to behold. Wow.
Looks like you all had quite the week. I'm sure it'll be hard heading back, but knowing you, you'll find thing that are just as much in SG.
You guys are the coolest and you do the funnest things. Sorry we couldn't chat more at the blessing party. My baby was a nightmare, eh. Good luck down south.
Post a Comment