Today we went to lunch for Bridget's birthday. We went to Asian Star, so good, but the company was the best. It didn't take long until we started talking about the funny things that have happened to us. It made me realize that almost anything fun or funny in the last couple of years was with these people. I have been so lucky to have these friends, we have had so much fun together over the years. We all have our corks, but I think that is the reason we all get along so well. We have all had our good times and our bad time, regaurdless of who it was, we always knew we would have each other. I have the BEST friends ever!!
2 comments:
Whoa. You need to be real with yourself if you think that all the fun times you've had over the past years have been with these gals. I'm sure they can have fun with the best of them, but if I recall, I'm pretty darn fun myself. Sheesh! Maybe you and I need to go to lunch so we can reminisce (sp?) about some good 'ol times together.
No worries at all about yesterday - I didn't think twice about you making a scene. You were just fine and I think it's 100% understandable that it's hard to do. Mike and I admire you and are so proud of you.
Thanks for all the nice things you said about my family.
Friends are so great! I am glad you have such a good group of friends. I am hoping Oakley gets over this sickness so Heidi and I can come down tomorrow!
Post a Comment