Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Looking for the good....

As most of you probably know, the last couple of days I've been kind of down in the dumps. So today I decided that I was going to think positive. Today I'm looking for the good. So here is a list of some good things in my life.
-I have a wonderful family.
-I have awesome friends.
-I have a job I like most days.
-I get to go to school.
-The credit union bought us Cafe Rio for lunch today.
-I got three texts from old friends yesterday.
-I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever!
-I have my own desk!
-I go to New York in 10 days.
-I get to spend a week in SLC. (the last week of May)
-Amy and her girls and Heidi and her boys are coming down the first week of June.
-A guy at the gas station cat called when I walked by him this morning. (kind of creepy, but flattering)
-I'm coming home on Friday.
-Girl's night on Saturday.
-St. George is beautiful. (and warm)
-My family loves me!
-I get to be department buddies with Brandt.
-I have my sudo big brother Ben.

2 comments:

Amy said...

It is always better to look for the good things in life, something that I don't do very well. I love the list and I love that we are on it! See you on SAT!

Jill Clark said...

Isn't it amazing how many good things there are once you stop to find them? I am always so surprised at that when I actually realize how lucky we are! I think you shoul have listed me somewhere in there. Like "I have the best sister Jill who is so nice to e-mail me and travel with me!"