Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back to real life....


I just had the most AMAZING time in California, seriously the definition of a PERFECT trip! We had everything from great food, LOTS of laughs, and some outrageous moments! I don't have it in me for incredible post documenting every aspect of out little va-cay, but I do have this picture. I think it fully embodies the Disneyland experience with the three of us. I couldn't have had a better time, and enjoyed every waking second of being with Jill and my mom! Coming back to real life is ZERO fun, but oh well. So here is to wonderful vacations with the people I love most! CHEERS!
P.S. We were to cheep to by the $15 5x7 so we just took a picture of the picture!

5 comments:

Jill Clark said...

Yay! I love this post! I know what you mean about not wanting to document it. I am going to have to catch up on my DL adventures. Thanks for having so much fun with me and being such a good friend. I LOVE YOU!

Amy said...

Love splash mountain! And I can't believe you took a picture of a picture. You guys are cheap. ;) I love the picture though and I am glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you guys really had a great time. I'm so glad. My favorite part of this post is that you took a picture of the picture. I'm still laughing. I'm sure Mom was behind that one.

Natalie said...

Isn't taking a pic of the pic standard protocol at D-land? I thought that was a given! Glad to hear you had a fun trip....but really, how can you NOT? :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had the perfect trip! Loved your pictures and I love you guys!!!