Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I have an announcement!
For the last little while I've seriously been considering moving home. I've made numerous lists outlining the pros and cons of each situation. I've been very prayerful in the matter, and tried to think of every possible aspect of each decision. I've become very frustrated because I didn't feel strongly either way. I called Dad this morning, and explained my frustrations to him. He told me to make my decision and stick to it, once I decide tell myself it's going to work, and failure is no longer an option. So I have, I'm moving home December 20Th. Since making my decision I feel peace and I don't have any second questions. It's been a very hard choice to make, but I think it's what I should do. I really feel like the Lord let me decide on this one, and I feel really good about my choice. It's bitter sweet. My time in St. George has had many ups and downs, and it's sad to think that my time here is limited. I'm going to make the best out of my next two months down here, and enjoy life! I know some of you probably think I'm crazy, but oh well! So, who's up for a party December 21st!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay! That will be so fun to have you close again!
Can't wait for you to get back, but I will miss visiting you in St. George!
BROOKE! I AM WRITING THIS WHOLE POST IN CAPS SO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKING EXCITED I AM THAT YOU'RE COME HOME!!! HIP, HIP, HOORAY! SERIOUSLY. THIS NEWS RANKS UP THERE WITH MIKE PROPOSING TO ME, FINDING OUT WE WERE PREGNANT, AND THE DAY WE HAD ANNIE. I'M PRETTY PUMPED. HOORAY UP AND GET YOUR ARSE HOME SO WE CAN PLAY, SHOP, LAUGH, EAT, SHOP, HAVE SLEEPOVERS, TALK...
And congrats on making a hard decision and moving forward. That is so hard to do.
It will be fun to see you more often. What a hard decision to make, but change is good. Enjoy your last two months!!!
Those are such hard decisions to make, but it sounds like you made the right one. Enjoy the great SG weather until December 20th! :)
DON'T GO!!! Who is Kylee going to give evil looks to when you are gone? I think she is going to be scarred for life. J/K. I totally know what you are going through as I told you yesterday. I moved one million times before I figured out where I needed to be and then things finally fell into place once I made a decision and stuck with it. Now look what I have... Crazy how life works but as long as you stick on the Lord's side you will be blessed and everything will work out. We will miss you but I know you have greater things waiting for you up north.
Post a Comment