For anyone who didn't see the last two minutes of this game, you seriously missed out! I wish I could have been at Rice-Eccles last night. Utah continues 6-0, lets hope they can keep this up!
Hey winning is winning. I am sure Trent wished he could have watched it. It just isn't the same "watching" it online. It seemed like a great game. Go Utes!
I wish I could have been there too. It looked so exciting. I seriously thought it was all over. I was shocked when they came back.
Now, on to other things. POST SOME FREAKING PICTURES OF THIS WEEKEND WITH EVERYONE. I'm dying to see the goings on, the new furniture, the house, Trent's race, etc. Post it NOW. Love you!
7 comments:
Um...they won by 3 at the end. Go Cougs. lol
Hey winning is winning. I am sure Trent wished he could have watched it. It just isn't the same "watching" it online. It seemed like a great game. Go Utes!
I hate to rub it in, but being at the game was incredible! Talk about excitement at the end!
I wish I could have been there too. It looked so exciting. I seriously thought it was all over. I was shocked when they came back.
Now, on to other things. POST SOME FREAKING PICTURES OF THIS WEEKEND WITH EVERYONE. I'm dying to see the goings on, the new furniture, the house, Trent's race, etc. Post it NOW. Love you!
"They won by 3 at the end"? What's that supposed to mean? I hate Jeff Foster.
ummmm go texas? ;)
Post a Comment