Fact: I drank almost an entire gallon of milk in 24 hours.
Fact: I completed every task on my "to do" list.
Fact: I watched 3 movies, I still can't get through Steel Magnolias and not cry!
Fact: Friday night I stayed home and did homework.
Fact: Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Fact: I went to stake conference! Snooze!
Fact: I made a really yummy dinner yesterday.
Fact: I was at work for 30 seconds this morning and the ridicule started.
Fact: I think I ate more food yesterday then I did all last week.
Fact: I tried to talk to Jake yesterday and he gave me the cold shoulder! OUCH! Thanks Jake.
Fact: I went hot tubing every night.
Fact: I went grocery shopping and I had my ipod in, I was signing down the aisles! LOVED IT!
5 comments:
Yuck! Who drinks plain milk. Not a fan. What 3 movies did you watch? What yummy food did you make? I'm impressed you went to Stake Conference. That always seems like an easy one to miss. Wait, did I just say that out loud? What ridicule at work? I'll punch them!
What did you make for dinner? We had a delicous dinner too! Your mom always has good food! Liked all your facts!
Glad you're moving home! Will you be to our progressive dinner on Sunday Dec. 21st?
Jamie, who doesn't like milk???! :)Brooke, I hear you, except it has to be whole for me. :) Hmm, it does a body good.
I love milk! I used to drink a ton in Logan. It helps make such easy meals (mostly cereal, love it!). I just watched the Bears beats Battlestar Galactica episode and it is SO funny!
Post a Comment