
All this talk about the next "great depression", and economic turmoil is enough to drive a person crazy! I hate checking MSNBC, MSN, CNN, and KSL. All of which is just a constant reminder of the economic disaster that America is now facing. Is it as bad as everyone is making it out to be? Or is this just another media dramatization? I don't know enough of the facts to know wither I should be legitimately worried or not. What stupid mistake(s) were made that put us in this pickle? How do we get back out? Am I going to be getting my next meal from the soup kitchen? I just hate all of this, I don't want to worry about these things! I am seriously concerned for the day (I hope it doesn't) when it directly affects me. (which it already kind of has!) I wish I was a little kid that didn't even know what "economy" meant. BOOO the economy, I HATE you!
4 comments:
Amen sister. It's super depressing. I try not to listen much to the news right now - it's inevitably about the election (gag) or the economy (double gag). Definitely a pickle we're in.
At least we have each other.
Amen sister. It's super depressing. I try not to listen much to the news right now - it's inevitably about the election (gag) or the economy (double gag). Definitely a pickle we're in.
At least we have each other.
At least we can enjoy the gas prices coming down. That is ONE good thing!
I am loving the gas coming down, but I try to just ignore the economy drama. Ignorance is bliss right?
Post a Comment