Nice Brooke. I love the fact that you are pretending to hold a cane.
That is the funniest/ugliest picture ever! I love it! I want to see pics of your outfit tonight!
Brooke, it does not even look like you. I am jealous you went to Thriller again. I seem to live that each day. Do you do anything fun yesterday?
I liked the picture of you as an old lady-in fact I like every picture of you!!I'myour number one fan!
Brooke, your so HOT!!!!
I'm jealous you got to see Thriller. I LOVE it! Funny picture of you. NOW FREAKING UPDATE ALREADY!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice Brooke. I love the fact that you are pretending to hold a cane.
That is the funniest/ugliest picture ever! I love it! I want to see pics of your outfit tonight!
Brooke, it does not even look like you. I am jealous you went to Thriller again. I seem to live that each day. Do you do anything fun yesterday?
I liked the picture of you as an old lady-
in fact I like every picture of you!!I'm
your number one fan!
Brooke, your so HOT!!!!
I'm jealous you got to see Thriller. I LOVE it! Funny picture of you. NOW FREAKING UPDATE ALREADY!!!
Post a Comment