I know I got this tag forever ago, but better late then never, right?! My apartment isn't very glamours, but it's home! Here are my top ten favorite things......

This is my very most favorite! I keep all of my favorite pictures on it, a lot of the times when I'm sad and miss home, I lay on my bed and look at my picutres!

My bed!!! I can't get enough of it! I also love all the storage under my bed, and the lamp that you can see in the upper left-hand corner.

I don't know why but I love this part of my room! Family pictures, a Willow Creek statue I got when I graduated young women's, The Efile Tower, and some inspiration!

My desk, I love all of my pictures (I just love pictures period!) my computer, and room to organize! (I also LOVE organization!)

My Annie! She makes living here fun!

My closet may be small, but I have maximized every inch of space I have, and it's very organized I might add. I just really like it!

I love that I have a sink to myself! Not many college students have that luxury, and it's organized!

Me and Miss Salmon spend lots of time here together. It's pretty ugly and not comfortable, but we have together time out here!

Food enough said! The real reason I love it is because Annie is as big of a neat freak as I am so it's always clean! I hate HATE HATE dirty fridges! You could say it's phobia!

Our pantry, it's huge, possible bigger then my room! I may not have much food, but I love having my space!
*
*
*
*
*
I tag, Shaleigh, April, Brooke B., Michelle, and anyone else who would like to participate!
3 comments:
And you thought you wouldn't have anything to put on this tag. Look how cute your apartment is and I absolutely LOVE all the pictures!
Here is my novel to you so you will be happy and have a good day:
I love your post. I knew you could do it! I love that I could see pics of Annie Girl on your picture board. She told me the other day how much she loves you and she thinks you might be her favorite aunt. I told her not to get ahead of herself. Loved seeing a pic of your bed and remembering us trying to pray next to it - impossible by the way. That bed is freaking Princess and the Pea.
And NO, I did not post my anniversary post at 6:00 am. I put it together over the weekend and set it up to post at 6:00. I mean, I love my blogging, but I'm not crazy enough to do it at 6:00 in the morning. Let's be real with ourselves.
I love all of your pictures. I promise I will follow through with your tag and return to bloging.
Post a Comment