Usually I have at least one fun thing planned on my weekends, not so. This weekend is a get er' done weekend. Here are the "fun" things I'm going to be doing this weekend:
-study for test
-take test
-grocery shopping
-fitness center
-laundry
-thank you notes
-order/pick up pictures
-write Brad
-clean out my room
I wish this was a "honey do" list for two reason, 1st being I would have a "honey", and 2nd being I wouldn't have to do them. Here's to productive weekends, and being single! CHEERS!
2 comments:
I think a lot of those things sound fun. Printing pictures is one of my favorites. There is nothing like having a hard copy to look at! And what is not to like about exercising? It gives you such a good feeling...when our done that is.
I hope the highlight of your weekend was talking to me! Again, loved all the pics of the pools. Triple cheers! I love you tons. I can't wait to see you on Thanksgiving! Hooray!
Post a Comment