Friday, October 10, 2008

Peace Out Homies!

Well kids, I'm off the the MAGICAL place they call Disneyland! Is there really anything better then that feeling of walking down Main Street USA while the happy Disney music plays knowing it's ok to be a child again! So if anyone needs me..... I'll be in Disneyland!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Have fun in Disneyland!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO excited for you!!! How fun to be going with such great company as well - there is no better travel companion than Mom. I'm so glad you get to go. I'm sure you'll have the time of your life. Love you!

hbentley said...

I hope you guys have the time of your life.

e l l e said...

You are gone...and I miss you. Let's go to Subway, and get balloons at Harmons again...Oh Dana! I miss you Brooke. Let's be blog friends...NOW!