Thursday, October 2, 2008

one...

I've been meaning to blog all week, but I haven't really had any good material. So I decided to still this idea off Amy's blog. (clearly work is once again busy!) So here are the rules, answer the questions with only ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Where is your significant other? ?
3. Your hair? Scary
4. Your mother? Example
5. You father? Worker
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Spooky
8. Your dream/goal? Content
9. The room your in? Office
10. Your hobby? Laughing
11. Your fear? Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Mom
13. Where were you last night? Theater
14. What you're not? Rested
15. One of your wish list items? Jeans
16. Where you grew up? Sandy
17. The last thing you did? Worked
18. What your wearing? Skirt
19. Your TV? GHETTO!
20. Your pet? none
21. Your computer? Essential
22. What do you think of tags like this? Rockin'
23. Your mood? WONDERFUL!
24. Missing someone? Always
25. Where would you rather be? Hawaii
26. Something your not wearing right now? Sweats
27. Favorite store? Lots
28. Your summer? Hard
29. Love someone? Many!
30. Favorite color? Green
31. The last time you laughed? Minutes
32. Who will participate? Heidi

5 comments:

Jill Clark said...

I am working on this one and the one word answers are hard! I just want to add so much more to it! I think you are GREAT!

Amy said...

Nice Brooke. I should have put you down for the one who would participate. Next time Brooke, next time...

Brooke B said...

I think I will copy this since I am so busy at work too ;)
I fixed my blog!!

Anonymous said...

I think it's time for you to change your blog template. I'm thinking browns, orange, cream, maybe a pop of sage green. Paislies, a small floral print, with a hint of houndstooth somewhere. Can you see it?

Loved your list and I love you. I'm so sorry I won't see you this weekend.

Natalie said...

I like this one. SO cute. I did it a few weeks back when I got it in an email. Maybe I'll post it on my blog too. It's great to see your comments on my blog. Visit often. I try to keep it updated with what we're up to. C-ya!