


We had a nice Sunday dinner, and this is how it ended! Chocolate fudge turned into a full fledged fight! Ben looked like he was black by the end, and he loved every minute of it! Annie and I still have crusty hair due to the amount of chocolate that Ben put into it. Even though it was mess, it was pretty freaking fun!
3 comments:
Gross Brooke. Ben looks like he could replace Robert Downey Jr. on Tropic Thunder.
This post makes me want to vomit! I hate stickiness. I cannot stand it! And to think of chocolate fudge all over your faces is making me dry heave right now.
That looks absolutely disgusting. I think I may have thrown up a little in my mouth. What kind of chocolate were you fighting with? Yuck, yuck, yuck!
Bute, at least you had a good time. That's what's most important here.
Post a Comment