
Well last night I got in my fist go cart accident. Andy, Annie, and I decided to head over to Fiesta Fun for some fun. We originally went to go to the driving range, but soon decided go carts were a much better idea. After we got the "this is not bumper cars" lecture we were off to the races. Clearly that lecture didn't sink in with Andy and it quickly turned into "bumper cars". On our last lap my cart spun out knocked me into the side, flung me over to the other side, and then back over to the other side of the track. Now, I know what your thinking, it probably didn't hurt that bad. False, it hurt so bad! The harness around my neck gave me the worst rope burn (as shown in the picture, although it doesn't do it justice!) I got some serious whip lash, and some killer bruises on me legs. A guy watching ran over to Andy and told him to get me to the hospital because he thought I broke my collar bone. Well thankful I didn't, and all I have to show is a hickey lookin thing on my neck. ( I promise it's not!)
4 comments:
Sure its not a hickey...I am glad you were in go carts and not in your real car. THAT would have sucked. Sorry about your pain though.
Brooke don't try and hid the fact that it really is a hickey. Its okay!
I have no idea what you're talking about when you said you were flung over the track, then back over, then over again, but it all sounds awful. I'm just really glad you're still alive and breathing and beautiful.
Tell Princess to go to hell. :)
I give you permission to erase my last comment if you'd like.
Loves!
Post a Comment