Whenever I'm reading a blog my favorite thing is to read everyone elses comments. Maga's comments happen to be my absolute favorite! She is so positive and makes me feel so good NO matter what! I gathered a few of my favorite comments from Maga...
-I don't believe your boringness--I always enjoy your fun you and your blogs! LOL. (Brooke's blog)
-Love your blog--you express your feelings so well--hang in there--were pulling for you and love you. (Brooke's blog)
-Don't feel guilty about not seeing your grandparent enough--your can let them come see you. Keep up your great blogs and we enjoy your kids that way. You strike me as a happy person and I admire you loads and you're about perfect and perfect for Trent. (The Jensen Hoard Blog)
-Don't give up on Josh, Heidi, the best is yet to come. (Heidi's blog)
-You're a good mom, Heidi, and a good blogger--keep them both up! LOL (Heidi's blog)
-Good job--Jame and Josh. We expect to see you in the Olympics in 16 years! Heidi's blog)
-I'm proud of you, Jenny for doing the right thing. I loved the pictures you took of Oakley--how nice of you to take care of her for Amy. (Jenny's blog)
-Good you like comments; you have so many--glad so many love you like I do and love your blogs. Keep it up! (Jill's blog)
-I love your shoes--wish I could wear them! Keep up your great blogging! (Jill's blog)
-Glad you realize that as we live so we learn. You have a great philosophy of life and you are a great girl--keep it up Super Girl!! (Jill's blog)
-Hang onto him, Jamie--he's one of a kind--and we love him! (Jamie's blog.)
I think you get the idea! Maga is the best, and is such an example to me! I'm so grateful for her and the postive influence she has in my life! Maga your the best and I love you lots! Please keep up the comments!
P.S. How many grandma's/great-grandma's do you know that acutally know how to use the term "LOL" let alone what it means!? Maga once again proves she the BEST!!!!
6 comments:
It doesn't get much better than Maga. What a wonderful blessing to have her as one of our friends. The good thing she can always keep us laughing and looking at the postives.
Ah. Maga. You do just have to love her. She is a great!! And I love this post too!
Maga is the best. We're so lucky to have such a great grandma.
Looks liks you were pretty busy at work if you had itme to look at other's blogs and find her commnents. Gotta love DFCU!
PS - you punk! I said I wanted to see pics of your new pants and jacket from AE.
yay for Maga comments!! I agree, she is the best. LOL hehehe
She is probably our most devoted reader and our number one blog fan. Hip Hip Hooray for Maga...
Thank you, Brooke!!
Aren't I lucky to have so many wonderful blogging
grandchildren!!!!
Post a Comment