Living in a college town clearly there are a lot of young adults. One thing St. George is severely lacking is the young "single" adults category! Annie and I counted 9 engaged couples on Sunday, that's right 9! I would feel very confident saying that 95% of the people I know are either: A. In a serious relationship, B. Engaged, or C. Married! I'm confused how everybody is finding their "special someones" and I'm suck with no one! Does that confuse anyone else? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not ugly, I think I'm kind of fun, ok I'm pretty fun, I work and go to school. Once again my point is proven that guys are lame! So I'll just continue my hope, That someday my Prince will come!Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Someday my Prince will come.... right?!
Living in a college town clearly there are a lot of young adults. One thing St. George is severely lacking is the young "single" adults category! Annie and I counted 9 engaged couples on Sunday, that's right 9! I would feel very confident saying that 95% of the people I know are either: A. In a serious relationship, B. Engaged, or C. Married! I'm confused how everybody is finding their "special someones" and I'm suck with no one! Does that confuse anyone else? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not ugly, I think I'm kind of fun, ok I'm pretty fun, I work and go to school. Once again my point is proven that guys are lame! So I'll just continue my hope, That someday my Prince will come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are definitely not ugly, in fact you are beautiful! Seriously. I don't know what the problem is with the guys down in St. George. The heat must make them wacko!
Being once a single guy from St George, let me pipe in. There are lots of young single adults there! There are like 16 singles wards so you are going to tell me they only comprise of women and engaged men? St George is packed with lots of young hotties, boys and girls. You're young, fun, and mormon so your day will come. I say don't rush it. You have the rest of your life to be married and only a couple more years to ever be single, continue to live it up and check off things off your list!!!
Uhhh... look at the picture you chose to post. All the guys are flamers! Check out the bouffant on Eric! What about the feather on Aladdin's head? It looks like Cinderella's beau is wearing a neck brace with that collar (although I must admit do share his affection for spandex pants - but just for running). Or tassels... Do you really want a guy who wears tassels? Princes are over-rated!
Don't stress. I was 27 when I got married. I just had to weed out all the bad ones to get my man. Good thing I waited because I have never been happier. Just have tons of fun and don't worry about finding the "one" right now.
Post a Comment