Sunday, September 21, 2008
Just an update....
Well another great weekend. My mom, dad, and Jenny came down Friday night to see the current status on the yard. I had a lot of fun being with them. We tried a new restaurant down here it's called Twentyfive Main (http://www.twentyfivemain.com/) it's really yummy. It's a little cafe with sandwiches, salads, pasta, and cupcakes. (Jamie you would love it!) We did some necessary shopping, and had fun just being together. Saturday night Ben and I headed down to Vegas to try and find me a swimsuit, that was total bust. I came home with nothing. We had a yummy dinner at Cheese Cake Factory, I'll tell you what, it never disappoints! We are worse then old people, by about 9:00 Vegas time we were ready to call it a night and headed home. I'm sorry my update is boring and contains no pictures. I'll work on a more entertaining update, although I'm not sure what it will be about, work, school, or maybe working out. Geez the options are truly endless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good update. Sorry about the swimsuit deal. I DO NOT like shopping for swimsuits. I am glad you had some visitors this weekend!
You are F.I.R.E.D from blogging! What kind of a post is this? No pics? Nothing to show of the house? No Vegas documentation? I'm very disappointing. I really expected more out of you Brooke. I just don't know where this leave our relationship. I think we should stop seeing each other for a bit so I can sort through my feelings.
Post a Comment