I haven't done my thoughts for the week in awhile, and I've had quite a few this week. So here you are...
-Why is it that we always try to say the thing that hurts the other person most, and then feel horrible two minutes later!? Why can't we just be A. Nice, or B. Be mean without feeling bad!?
-Crying ALWAYS makes me feel better about things, after a good cry my mind is ready to think.
-Why do I go to school?
-I'm going to Vegas tomorrow, YAY Andy!
-Guys continually prove my theory that they are DUMB!
-My best friend at work is 10 years older then me, married, with two kids (and one of the way). Funny how you become friends with the least likely of people.
-I'm so blessed!
-My miss my nieces and nephews so much! I can't wait until the first weekend in October to see them!
-Being poor is ZERO fun!
-Homework is boring.
-Work it really busy today, in fact so busy that I read Trent and Amy's ENTIRE blog! Thank you DFCU!
-I go to California in less then a month!
-I'm down TWO pants sizes.
-I'm going to make a roast on Sunday, if you want to come, let me know.
-My hair is in the ugly in between stage, hence the reason it's been in a ponytail all week.
-I really really really love comments on my blog! (hint, hint!)
-Forgiving and forgetting is such a hard thing to do! Any suggestions?!
-If I were a flower growing wild and free, all I want is you to be my sweet honey bee!
-LIFE IS SO GOOD!
8 comments:
Looks like you are busy at DFCU!!
I love your best friend at work too. I miss you, B-randt, Christian, and Shaleigh tons tons..
Oh and of course my BFF Jeff and john! Good times at DFCU.
And good job on the 2 pant sizes Team Brooke!
What is with the flower and bee quote? How does your mind work?
I can't wait for October either! It will be fun to hang out in St. George and In & Out! Congrats on the 2 pant sizes and Congrats on reading my entire blog. You really must have been bored to put yourself through that!
Like always I love your "thoughts" posts!
I'm sensing that there has been a dumb boy who has made you cry and now you're trying to forgive him? Did I read between the lines?
Duh. Don't be sad. It's super over-rated. My internet if finally working, so I'm back in full blogging mode. Hooray.
I love you with a bottomless love.
If you keep telling yourself and others that guys are 'dumb' and 'lame' you are going to convince both yourself and any guy who might be thinking about asking you out.
In regaurds to the boy situation, there is no specific guy who is dumb. There isn't a speicfic boy who won't ask me out or who isn't nice to me. Just boys as a whole are silly! I refering mostly to the ones I work with.
Once again the world through your eyes is amazing. It is nice you have so much to look forward too, confrence weekend, CA with mom and Jill. I hope you are enjoying the warm weather for me. I need to come down and soak up the last of it. How else will I get through the winter?
Boys can be dumb, but so can girls. And often times a boy come along and totally redeems the sex! Don't loose faith on that! I think you are great! Cali is going to be so fun!
You always amaze me with your thoughts. Thank you by the way, the feeling is mutual : )
Post a Comment