Wednesday, September 17, 2008
What is wrong with me!!!!
So I'm trying to figure out what my problem is. Last night I was upset/mad about a few things, and it just about triggered every other emotion in body. It wasn't just one thing, it was EVERYTHING! Work, school, money, friends, time, you name it! I got so worked up over everything that I was physically sick, so much to the point that I was throwing up! I can't get myself to eat, every time I try I start heaving. Something is wrong with me and I can't figure out what it is. This problem is continuing today, I was actually excited to go to work today because it would help get my mind off the things that are stressing me! Diet Coke hasn't even sounded good today! I think that I a HUGE red flag that I'm not up to speed. Does anyone have any ideas about what is wrong with me and how to fix it?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I always thought you were a little off your rocker. Once I heard about you not wanting any DC, it just confirmed all my suspisions (sp?). Like a wise man once said, "you need a vacation from your problems". Maybe this is the just thing we needed to have happen so you'll actually get your sorry butt up to SLC. Annie has a special hug in store for you (probably accompanied by some slobber).
"Cheer up Charlie"
oh wow Brooke you haven't even wanted diet coke today!! Something is difantely wrong. You probably do need a vacation.. With Nooks sick still all the time and everything you need a break from work! Hope you get feeling better!
I don't know what to say. I for one would be happy if I couldn't eat anything, then I might get back on track with the fat girls no mo thing. But if you really want the problem fixed I agree with Jamie. Take a chill pill and drive on up here and "relax" for the weekend. Do people still say, "take a chill pill" or did I just show how much older I am than you?
Sweet Brooke, I'm sorry you're so sick. Hope you feel better soon.
Hey sister!!! Isn't nice that you can comment about how you are stressed about all sorts of things and we (sisters) understand what you are going through. I am so sorry things are tough. Think of it this way...you could have JOSH as your problem. I am about ready to sit him on the curb (not the curb by my house of course. I don't want them to bring him back)
I have to tell my self that the Lord will never give us anything we can't handle. I say hang in there Brooke. It will get better. I still have 15 years until I can ship out Josh on a mission, assume they take him.I love you lots. You get to go to Disneyland in a few weeks, That is the happiest place on earth!!
I love you
Post a Comment