
This morning when I was getting in my car to go to work, I realized that everyday for the past week that I've seen the same guy pushing the same cart, in the same place. Having watched the Truman Show on Saturday, it made me think. I'm living the Truman Show, maybe minus the fact my life is a show, or is it?! I absolutely love life, but I feel like everyday I go through the EXACT same routine, and do the exact same things! So minus the background music, perfect love story, and everyone being in on a crazy conspiracy, I'm living the Truman Show!
And yes, this is what I did this morning in the mirror!
3 comments:
You never know Brooke, we just might all be in on this.
Love the Truman show. I am sure your life would be just as fun to watch!
I don't like the Truman Show at all. It make me feel muggy. I love thinking of you drawing that same thing on the mirror. I can just picture it now...
Why don't you take some pics inside the house as well so I can remember what it all looks like.
PS - I'm ready to hang out.
Post a Comment