I would like to take this chance to apologize for the lack of blogging that took place this weekend. I had so much to do from, eating lots of ice cream, dressing up, LOTS and I mean LOTS of homework, football, smoothies, and some more homework. Here is a recap of all the events that transpired this weekend. I hope you enjoy it all and are very jealous you don't lead me life!

I'm not really sure what to say about this picture. Courtney was trying to find an outfit for an 80's party, apparently I felt the need to model it all for her. (I know, I look like a man!)

Annie and I headed to go get a shake at Artic Circle. Yummy!

Annie was dying for a picture in this ice cream car, HAHA she didn't fit! I love the random kid with In-N-Out!

I can check this off my list, attending my first Dixie sporting event!

After the football games everyone, and I mean everyone, heads to Iceberg for a yummy ice cream treat!

Our position all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday. That's right, I do know how to study!

Ben and I went to dinner and then decided that we should make smoothies. Well that "we" turned to "I". Ben felt the need to take 50 million pictures!

This is my all time FAVORITE picture of Annie, need I say more!?

I'm not sure whats going on here, I guess it's the life of a college student. It looks like we haven't eaten in days!

I'm not going to lie to you all, my smoothies were divine!
3 comments:
Looks like a good weekend. I am glad you haven't deserted Princess! I want to try one of your smoothies sometime!
Wow, Brooke. You are a beaut! Love that first pic. I'm so jealous about your Artic Circle shakes. So, so good. They are next in line after Annie and Mike. Oh, yumminess.
I'm glad Christmas is down there to hangout with you. And I'm glad to hear Princess is still in the picture. I was beginning to wonder if you had dropped him like a bad habit. I miss you. Can't wait 'til Thanksgiving.
I don't know what you are mean by Jenna and I are always doing fun stuff...look at your blog! You are a party animal!!
Post a Comment