Monday, September 1, 2008

Life with Annie...

As you all know by now, Annie is back down in St. George. This was our first weekend to hang out, and let me tell you, funniest weekend EVER!!! Friday night me and all of my roommates went to dinner at Cafe Rio, and then went and saw House Bunny. (Pretty funny!) Saturday we did homework and watched the Utah football game, ok I watched the football game. Saturday night we attempted to have some school spirit and go to the football game. They told us we had to pay to get in because we didn't have our current student sticker, I told them NO WAY and we left. We decided to go get and treat and hit up Spoon Me, really really yummy! We are pretty anti-social so we went back to the apartment and had a photo shoot with our new t-shirts. (most fun I've had in awhile!) Sunday was church, and it was so nice to have company! Today we went and workout together, and then attempted to go skim boarding. They brought their handicap friend (me!) and it didn't end so well. I fell and my knee got really swollen, and started turning colors. So we decided to leave. Tonight we went to family home evening, much more fun having someone to go with. Having Annie back down here is the best thing ever! I'm loving every minute of it!
Spoon Me!
Annie and Brooke getting a lot out of class.
Our new spoon me shirts.
We were having way too much fun with the camera!
The beginning of skim boarding. Hence the reason I still look happy!


3 comments:

Lenice said...

Loved college life. What a great time of life you are in. Live it up!!! Yeah right, like I have to tell you that. It is so much fun reading about your life. You are such a great girl!!!

Amy said...

I am glad you are having fun again cause it didn't seem like you had any fun this summer??? What is skim boarding?

Unknown said...

Oh Brooke you always know how to put a smile apon my face! How I love being with you every second that I can!