
My cute little sister got asked to her sophomore homecoming dance tonight, the unfortunate thing is, Jenny just barely turned 15. Jenny isn't going to go! Not getting asked to dances was hard, but I can only imagine being asked and not going. I take my hat off to Jen for turning down the offer! Doesn't that just say so much about Jenny's character!? I know nothing anyone says will change the situation, but I just wanted to
publicly say how proud I am of Jen for doing the right thing. So Jenny, your AWESOME, and such a good example for the rest of us. Thanks! (Jenny's already a heart breaker! Brad and Teri your going to have boys lined up at your door on July 26th 2009!)
2 comments:
Yay for Jenny. I am proud of her too. It is so hard to not date before you are 16 and Jenny is so good not to do it!
And I love that picture of her and Paige. Very cute!!!
Amen, sister! You're nice to post this about Jen. I agree with all the things that have been said here.
Post a Comment