Another week has already come and gone! I have had many thoughts this week, so without further adieu,
-Is there anything better then snuggling down in your blankets after a long day?!
-Today I put on khaki pants and a downeast shirt, and I thought to myself, "What did I ever do before I owned these?!" LOVE that feeling!
-I got another new roommate this past week. I really like her. (in a very non-gay way!)
-I made a killer fun-fetti cake yesterday. (I ate some of it before we even sang to Nicole!)
-Budgets are WAY over rated!
-I always wish guys would hit on me, but as soon as they do, I hate it and think it's super awkward!
-Brad has been gone for 16 months on Sunday! Do you know what that means? Only 8 months left!
-It's August! (what happened to July?!)
-Jill finished her summer semester today! YAY JILL!!!!!
-Jenny starts high school this month! Is that weird to anyone else? She is too little, I was 3 times her size going into high school.
-Once again, I wish the church had a special tithing program for college students!
-I was doing really good with operation get skinny, and then yesterday happened.
-Seriously I don't know how Ben does anything without me (including getting dressed)! Yesterday he called me from the grocery store to ask what kind of sunscreen he should get! HELLO!?
-Yesterday I watched TV for the first time in weeks!
-I think I might end up being one of those creepy cat ladies when I'm older.
-I think I have maybe met Kristin once, but she is my favorite "stranger"!
-Isn't blogging crazy that you can know so much about a person without really meeting them!
-I never thought the day would come, a little girl called me "Lady" yesterday! I'm not a lady, I'm still a girl!
-My eyes are to far apart!
Thats it for today! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
9 comments:
Thanks for the shout out about school! I am so excited to be done. I always like these posts, they are so fun!
Love your thoughts! I can't believe it has been a week already. And where did July go???
Brooke you are the best. I love your thoughts. I always look forward to them. I am always amazed with the things that go through your mind. You are always thinking, I will give you that.
Hey lady, get off my back about commenting. Sometimes I need time to think through my intelligent comments I post.
Besides, I didn't get one mention on your thoughts. I'm offended.
Tell princess that he is so lucky to have you around. I wish I was so lucky. I totally needed you when I was at Forever 21. You're a great shopping partner.
Haha I am super excited for high school! you are not 3 times my size
Haha I am super excited for high school! you are not 3 times my size
Love your thoughts Brooke. Your skewers look soooooo yummy. Watch out Martha!!!!
PS - Your kabobs looked so good, I already tried to duplicate them. Mine didn't looks nearly as good as yours, but I'll get back up on the horse and try again sometime.
PS - Your kabobs looked so good, I already tried to duplicate them. Mine didn't looks nearly as good as yours, but I'll get back up on the horse and try again sometime.
Post a Comment