Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Magic Apartment.

Something very magical happened while I was at worked today. I came home to a perfectly spotless bathroom! I was so confused, I know I didn't clean it and Mikell (who I share my bathroom with) is in Salt Lake. I texted Nicole to see if she did it, and she said no. The more I looked at my bathroom I decided someone had to have cleaned it, I called her and she swore to me that she didn't. She said that some ladies came and did it today. I have no idea who these people were, why they did it, or how they got in. But hey I'll take the magic cleaning elves any day! Needless to say it made my day, and I love nothing more then having a clean bathroom! I just hope they make this a weekly occurrence cleaning my apartment room by room! (I don't think these pictures to the bathroom justice! It smells clean, feels clean, and looks amazing! Heidi you would be in clean bathroom heaven!)
This is my clean skin and vanity area!
The really clean floor and toilet, I don't think the toilet has ever looked that good. The CLEAN shower, they legit scrubbed it, there was black all over the bottom.
They even folded my toilet paper cool, it's like I live at a hotel!

4 comments:

Jill Clark said...

Wow lucky! How cool is that? I really wonder who would have done that! I want a magic bathroom like that!

Anonymous said...

What?! That is the most random story ever. I want the mystery elves to make an appearance at my house - heaven knows it's in desparate need. That is so fun. I love the smell of a newly cleaned house. It reminds me of trips to Heidi's house in Logan. I swear, every time I went up there she was just finishing mopping her floor. I think I've mopped one time the entire time we've been in this house.

Amy said...

Very lucky! I am way jealous. I want a whole house magic elf to come and clean. My house is disgusting. Oh well. So nice. I really am jealous!
Oh and I think Jill has had a magic elf clean her bathroom, vacume her floors, and do her dishes. Weird that her stuff gets done magically and Trent and my stuff doesn't???

Unknown said...

LUCKY!!! Are they still coming?