Monday, August 4, 2008
I must confess!
I felt like my post about fasting was a little misleading. Although I did fast until 6:30 last night, I'm not as righteous as you all think I am. I was supposed to meet with my bishop at 4:45 last night, well 5:00 rolls around, then 5:15, then 5:30, then finally at 5:40 he comes out of his office! He only talked to me for about 15 minutes and then sent me on my way. Well lets be honest, almost an hour late on a fast Sunday, I was NOT a happy camper. The whole time I sat there I was so mad, and trying to be kind of loud so he would hear that I was outside. (Well as loud as one can be by themselves!) By the time I left I was so iterated that I waited so long for what seems like such a stupid interview. I knew I didn't have much (ok any) food at my apartment, so I decided I was already probably gluten for punishment because I had such a bad attitude about waiting, I decided that I should probably stop at Cafe Rio on my way home. So I did, in the back of my mind I was kind of thinking, " hope it tastes gross so I won't break the Sabbath again". Oh my gosh!!!!! I honestly think it was THE BEST Cafe Rio I have ever had! YUMMY! Princess read my blog and made fun of me that I was getting all these compliments about being righteous, when in reality I really wasn't! So now I'm setting the record straight, don't be proud, or look up to me. I am not a good example and you shouldn't look up to me! Sorry to disappoint you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ok. You're so over-rated. I can't believe you.
Just kidding. I still think you're righteous, and a wonderful example to me. I'm glad you went to Rio and I'm glad you enjoyed every single bite. You deserved it. I'm sure God understands.
I think that was a must. We all have to give ourselves a little break now and than. I hope it was so delis!!
WHAT?!! You did what?! We're not even mad, in fact, we're impressed. You should feel good because the last 3 times we have been down in Utah we have craved Cafe Rio SO bad and the only one open on Sunday is STG. So if you were in SLC, you would have starved! Think of it as a blessing that it was open on Sunday lol
haha weird you like Cafe Rio???
I didn't know that! ;)
lol Jeff is funny..
The closest Rio to me is park city!
what you didn't even tell me to eat there! haha I love Zuppas!! I really think they need one in SG
Thats great. Sinner! ;)
Post a Comment