I only have two more semesters (less then a year) left in St. George. The last year was a ton of fun, and I want this up coming one to be as fun. So here are 50 things I want to do (some for the second time) before I move home.
1. Fall in love
2. Hike the narrows
3. Get kissed in the rain.
4. Go skinny dipping
5. Live on a budget for a month. (hopefully it sticks)
6. Tell someone off (of course someone who deserves it.)
7. Read the entire Book of Mormon
8. Go to the St. George temple (lame I haven't been!)
9. Go camping in Zion's
10. Get kissed on Dixie Rock
11. Lose 25 pounds
12. Save LOTS of $$$$$$
13. Let someone know how I really feel about them (someone I have "feelings" for)
14. Ask a guy out, probably one of the many cute ones who come into the credit union and I wish I had the guts to ask out.
15. Play the piano in church
16. Do 50 hours of service
17. Run a 10k
18. Go an entire day without saying anything mean, about anyone, or anything.
19. Fill my entire piggy bank
20. Finish my "Life in Dixie" scrapbook. (I guess I need to start it before I can finish it)
21. Go line dancing at the electric theater.
22. Gamble in Vegas
23. Eat at the Painted Pony
24. Go Sky Diving
25. Learn self defense
26. Make lots of new friends
27. Volunteer at the Dove Center
28. Win the lottery
29. Find happiness in the small things
30. Call my grandparents once a week
31. Learn how to knit
32. Go golfing
33. Be a caddy
34. Become a "True Rebel"
35. Attend a sporting event at Dixie (I've yet to do that)
36. Go to the St. George City Library
37. Take a tour of the Tabernacle
38. Protest for a worthy cause
39. Pull an all nighter!!!!!!!!!
40. Fall in love again
41. Have a bon fire on the Arizona strip
42. Don't get another traffic ticket
43. Be completely debt free
44. Finger paint a sunset.
45. Catch a lizard!
46. Hold my breath for a minute (is that healthy?)
47. Help a complete stranger
48. Go visit senior citizen at the many senior centers St. George has
49. Live life to it's fullest!
50. Look back at my time in St. George with no regrets!
3 comments:
There are several on here I have questions about. Not sure where to start. I am trying every day to not say anything mean about anyone. Mike's sister has a plaque (sp?) in her house that says, "Your name is safe in our home". I love it. Ever since I read it, I've wanted that saying in my house as well - and to actually live it. I'm really trying to be better about not gossiping, and saying bad things about others. We should do it together. It feels so good.
Anywho, I love your list. You'll have to keep us updated on how it's going. I want to gamble with you someday - never done it before. The closest thing I've ever done is when we used to gamble with our Halloween candy. Loved that!
That is an amazing list. I think it is great to set these goals to work on. It is nice that some are easier than others to obtain. That way it always feels like you are making progress. Good luck on your list I think it is amazing. I should make myself a little list, but I fear that that list would contain....
1. Try to keep my cool for a WHOLE day!!
Fun list of things to do. I would love to do some of those things. If you find a 10K anywhere let me know. If it works with my kids I would definitely love to run it with ya!
Post a Comment