I recruited Ben to go to the Washington County Fair with me tonight. Although the weather was far from perfect we still had a lot of fun. We played a few games, got some grub, and enjoyed all the white trash folk. We didn't stay for to long because it was rainy and windy. Driving back Ben was trying to take my picture, so clearly I wasn't paying attention to my speed. Well as luck would have it I passed a cop going 78 mph in a 55mph. Perfect right?! Well Ben didn't have his seat belt on, when the officer asked him why he didn't Ben's response was brilliant, "I never wear my seat belt!" Seriously!? Ben got out of his ticket, but I certainly didn't get out of mine! He was kind of nice and only wrote me for 20 over meaning, I only have to pay $157 instead of $232. So that put a damper on the night. After my sad speeding experience, Ben and I headed over to Mom and Dad's house so I could take a picture of the carpet. After a brief photo shoot, and a quick toast, (we found drinks in the fridge) we headed to Arctic Circle to try and dull my pains. Then we just hung out the rest of the night. Moral of my story don't speed! Tickets suck!
3 comments:
I love that you update so often. I can always count on you.
I'm so sorry about your ticket. That' sucks. I got one the other day when I was at Gateway. He wrote me up for parking illegally, and for expired plates - neither of which were fair. I just don't have my sticker and I didn't know I couldn't park there.
Anywho,tickets suck. Fun to see pics of the house again. It's so cute! You and Ben are so cute. Glad the fair was fun!
Seriously!! 78 in a 55??? Busted! Next time one feels like a photo opt you might want to pull over. I guess it could have been a little more expensive. Always try to find the silver lining. Even though it is really small.
The fair looks way fun. I am sure the boys would have loved it. Nothing better than fair food. Why is that. I hope you day is looking up.
Well, that sucks, but the fair looks fun. Sorry about the ticket. That is another reason you should just have Ben drive everywhere!
Post a Comment