Well as most of you know Jacob is in Vegas for a medical convention. I figured since he was so close I had no excuse not to go visit. So last night Ben and I drove down to Vegas after work. We met up with Jacob and headed over to the heart of the strip. We went and ate at The Cheese Cake Factory, so yummy! I figured while I was there I should start working on my "50 things do to list", so I decided to gamble. I put a whole dollar in the penny slots. I enjoyed every minute of it! After my short lived Vegas glory we walked over to the Bellagio and watched four of the water shows. SO GOOD! I could sit and watch those all day! Then we walked up through the Bellagio to the atrium, and to see the worlds largest chocolate fountain, pretty impressive. After that we called it a night. It was so much fun being in Vegas with two of my most favorite guys!
~
I had so much fun spending so much time with Jacob. He is one in a million, and it makes me miss him even more! I was lucky to be able to spend as much time with him as I did!
2 comments:
That is so fun you got to go and see Jake and in such a fun place. It is nice to have him so close to you I'm sure!
We are all jealous here at the Jensens! We would have loved to be able to come and hang out with you and Jake. I am glad you got to check one thing of your list!
Post a Comment